Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Mom, Ahjuma MacGyver

I shaved my mustache and scruff of beard last night. I look 12 and my sink was made into a porcelain pond massacre of spiders in which the bodies were disposed and only the legs of a thousand innocent web designers were left to clog the drain and give you the heebee jeebees.

I just watched Sleepless in Seattle on the E! network with my parents. Mostly my dad... he kept hollering between reading his korean newspaper.

DAD: oh Mag Liar! I know her!
ALEX: Meg Ryan.
DAD: Mag Mag.. what? Mag what?!
ALEX: Meg Ryan.
DAD: Kramer vs Kramer! You've Got Mail! Tom Hanks was sooo young. Mag Liar!

Ok, now my mom is in the kitchen washing dishes Earlier today she hit her head getting into the car and has been trying to find a way to put an ice pack on her head. No joke, she is now washing dishes with an ice pack strapped to the top of her head held together by SARAN WRAP. You may not believe me so i'm going to go make a flip video of it right now.

This post was supposed to be about Austin, Texas but that might have to wait given my mom just turned into the Macgyver of ahjummas.

2 comments:

  1. Would it be creepy if I favorited this video?

    Heeheeee. You should talk in Korean more often.

    ReplyDelete